Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Cyberculture Webring - Websites about anything (no adult content allowed).

Forums     Login   Signup

The Cyberculture Webring

Manager: lilithezine
Websites about anything (no adult content allowed).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Food Motivation Quotes - 08/16/2013
"You wouldn't choose to eat poison would you? So why would you choose not to eat healthy?" - Charles Moffat "I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works. " - Arnold Schwarzenegger "One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating." - Luciano Pavarotti "Shipping is a terrible thing to do to vegetables. They probably get jet-lagged, just like people." - Elizabeth Berry "When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste." - Laiko Bahrs "It's bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children's health than the pediatrician." - Meryl Streep "The bagel, an unsweetened doughnut with rigor mortis." - Beatrice & Ira Freeman "We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons." - Alfred E. Newman "Tell me what you eat, I'll tell you who you are." - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin 

Food Motivation Quotes

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy