Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Cyberculture Webring - Websites about anything (no adult content allowed).

Forums     Login   Signup

The Cyberculture Webring

Manager: lilithezine
Websites about anything (no adult content allowed).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Archery Lessons for Kids in Toronto - 08/01/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eya-pY2nRF4/UfqihHDPCTI/AAAAAAAAV-M/WkythVr9iKM/s400/Archery_Lessons_Kids_Toronto.jpg

So your kids want to learn archery eh? And you live in good ol' Toronto, Canada? Even better because this city has many excellent people and places where you can learn archery. But the problem is do they cater to kids? The truth is most places that teach archery do NOT cater to kids - or worse, have no experience teaching kids. So what are your options? #1. Personal Trainer / Sports Instructor. I have been teaching archery for 3 years now and I have loads of experience teaching archery to children as young as 10. I provide all the equipment, and instead of being a glorified babysitter I actually do teach your kids how to do archery - which at times is a bit like trying to teach them patience and concentration skills, since archery does require a lot of patience and concentration. A difficult task to teach children, but one which I have been doing quite well. I teach "Traditional Archery" which is really a method of aiming used by many of the great archers of history. Tried and true techniques to gain accuracy and power in your shots. And it isn't beyond the ability of children to learn if they have a degree of patience. There are a few other sports trainers in Toronto who provide private lessons for archery - including former Olympian Joan McDonald who coaches Olympic archery (which is expensive and not ideal for kids just learning archery). The problem with teaching kids archery is that they lose / break arrows a lot. So it becomes expensive to be constantly be buying new a...

Archery Lessons for Kids in Toronto

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy