Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

I'm so confused....... - 08/01/2004
Hey all! I need help bad. I put the SSNB code on the front page of my site and am "active" in 2 rings. But on my site, it only lists one webring at a time. If I refresh the page a few times it will change to the other webring. How can I get them to stack? The Wizard checker *says* everything is ok, but the Hub of one of the rings lists me with a red "Fails checker test" dot. Am I totally not doing this right?? My site is scarlettsweb.iwarp.com
Thanks!

--Heather

Replied - 08/01/2004
This is one of the most common questions I'm asked. I wrote an answer.

Go to my WebRing.com Help site here:

http://WebRingDotComHelp.org

Click thru and go to this article:

Why Does Only One Navbar Show on My Page?

I think that will both answer your questions and give you the information you are looking for.

James S. Huggins

to contact me: http://JSH.us/webringemail

Replied - 08/01/2004
Everytime someone asks a question someone else posts a response telling them to go some other place for information. You might also try on-site: Help/Support. I entered a number of keywords in the search: single navbar, navbar, ssnb, and so forth. each time it came up with a link entitled:

Is the SSNB not showing, shows just one navbar, or doesn't work?

You might try that as well. The nice thing about those pages is that if the answer is not sufficient there is a direct link to the support staff on the page.

Replied - 08/01/2004
simeow: The nice thing about those pages is that if the answer is not sufficient there is a direct link to the support staff on the page.

Support: Not only that but many pages link to http://r.webring.com/hub?ring=ringhelp, a Ring which contains expanded answers to what is in the Help pages. In addition, it has a link to the forum that exists precisely for questions such as this.

We prefer that the direct only be used when all other avenues are exhausted. This would allow us to address all posts faster as we were recently called on the carpet for not replying to certain topics quickly enough. Unfortunately close to half of the emails we receive are things that are covered in the help pages, the help WebRing or both.

Drew

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy