Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

New member having a problem.... - 07/26/2004
I am trying to register my site here and have been approved, but now I get a suspended notice on my site due to lack of a navigation code. I have followed the wizard to the best of my knowledge and am still unable to do this! Any suggestions? Thank you.

Replied - 07/26/2004
A quick look at the registered URL reveals that there is no webring code of any kind on your page. You need to:

go to that wizard page you said you tried and copy the code it provides onto your page and save it. Here's the important bit of the code:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://ss.webring.com/navbar?f=j;y=calamity_jiddle;u=10080808">
</script>

Bottom, top, middle, it doesn't matter much where - use your discretion as to where it will fit best without interfering with your site's content.

give that a whirl. If you're still stuck after that you might want to try support or the help forum for more specific assistance.

webring person

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy