Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

adoptable ring - 06/03/2004
For the last three months I've gotten form letters telling me that one of the rings I participate in is up for adoption. The letter says that a new webring manager will be selected from applicants after a certain period of time. My site is always at the top of the ring statistics, so I have applied to manage each time this letter is sent. I've not received any notice that my applications has been denied, but each month the ring is still adoptable. Who does this choosing of the new manager? Should I give up and assume that somebody just doesn't want me? :(

Bonnie Gibson
Arizona Gourd Creations
www.arizonagourdcreations.com

Replied - 06/04/2004
Some of the adoptable rings appear to be in limbo at the moment with some remaining as adoptable for well over three months.This is a problem that WebRing management need to investigate as members are applying to take on these unmanaged rings.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy