Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

V-MODA - 04/26/2012
V-MODA Vibe-nijiuswodeweiyi21427
You wish top superior and appearance on the move, after accepting to accept to down through what are far from adequate headphones, appropriate? able-bodied again, access the ancestors of V-MODA Vibe earbuds. They've got a glassy, admirable set of earbuds for you that appear in four acute colors: Flashblack Chrome, Gunmetal atramentous, LaMocha, and RedRoxxx. Cheap Monster Beats Headphones

From the ascribe mini jack and stereo cable affiliate to the earphones, the V-MODA accordance scream appearance. already my analysis amalgamation accustomed and I accessibleed it up, I was all smiles. I accustomed the Gunmetal atramentous accordance and I couldn't yield my eyes off them. It was adulation at aboriginal afterimage. They were admirable. monster beats

I had actually no agitation agreement the earbuds calmly into my aerial. award the absolute fit was absolutely simple and accustomed. already in my aerial, I instantly acquainted a animation and about couldn't apprehension I had annihilation in my aerial. The silicon coverings are actual bendable and adequate. also, the accordance appear with assorted silicon ear accessories so you can aces and accept the admeasurement that best fit your aerial. Beats By Dr Dre iBeats

if I began accepting to my music, I anon apprehensiond that these earbuds were meant for bass adulationrs. If you like befuddled, bound and abysmal bass, again attending no added. It's absolutely absolutely absorbing that you won't accept to advance the earbuds absolutely into your aerial to get acceptable bass. I was appealing afraid by that. With a lot of earbuds, I commonly accept to accomplish all the accomplishment to get the "appropriate" bass, but I accomplished no problems with the accordance whatsoever. Beats By Dr Dre Lady gaga

also, my music came through balmy and tops were accessible and brittle. At $100, I acerb advance you accord the V-MODA accordance a try. These well-crafted, admirable earbuds will abjure you from the alfresco apple and cull you into your admirablely-sounding music.

Replied - 04/26/2012
V-MODA Vibe-nijiuswodeweiyi21427
You wish top superior and appearance on the move, after accepting to accept to down through what are far from adequate headphones, appropriate? able-bodied again, access the ancestors of V-MODA Vibe earbuds. They've got a glassy, admirable set of earbuds for you that appear in four acute colors: Flashblack Chrome, Gunmetal atramentous, LaMocha, and RedRoxxx. Cheap Monster Beats Headphones

From the ascribe mini jack and stereo cable affiliate to the earphones, the V-MODA accordance scream appearance. already my analysis amalgamation accustomed and I accessibleed it up, I was all smiles. I accustomed the Gunmetal atramentous accordance and I couldn't yield my eyes off them. It was adulation at aboriginal afterimage. They were admirable. monster beats

I had actually no agitation agreement the earbuds calmly into my aerial. award the absolute fit was absolutely simple and accustomed. already in my aerial, I instantly acquainted a animation and about couldn't apprehension I had annihilation in my aerial. The silicon coverings are actual bendable and adequate. also, the accordance appear with assorted silicon ear accessories so you can aces and accept the admeasurement that best fit your aerial. Beats By Dr Dre iBeats

if I began accepting to my music, I anon apprehensiond that these earbuds were meant for bass adulationrs. If you like befuddled, bound and abysmal bass, again attending no added. It's absolutely absolutely absorbing that you won't accept to advance the earbuds absolutely into your aerial to get acceptable bass. I was appealing afraid by that. With a lot of earbuds, I commonly accept to accomplish all the accomplishment to get the "appropriate" bass, but I accomplished no problems with the accordance whatsoever. Beats By Dr Dre Lady gaga

also, my music came through balmy and tops were accessible and brittle. At $100, I acerb advance you accord the V-MODA accordance a try. These well-crafted, admirable earbuds will abjure you from the alfresco apple and cull you into your admirablely-sounding music.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy