Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

SkullCandy - 04/26/2012
SkullCandy Headphones-nijiuswodeweiyi21426
The SkullCandy 50/50 earbuds appear with a few altered earpieces, which are advised for altered ear shapes, some users may not acquisition these to be adequate. Myself I begin that the baby and mid ambit ear pieces fit able-bodied in my aerial and afterwards several hours of alert to music I accomplished no ache. The SkullCandy 50/50 earbuds appear in a array of colors forth with their own Nylon accustomed case, which is an added benefit. The bass achievement was adequately appropriate, but the all-embracing audio seemed a bit defective. If you accept an iPod or an iPhone, these will plan able-bodied, as they are advised for the above articles. Compared to added rivals, they are added big-ticket, but are of bigger superior. Offer Beats By Dre

The SkullCandy 50/50 earbuds are aesthetically adorable, their architecture and architecture are accessory to backbone and mid abrasion and breach. The bass achievement on the earbuds is something that users who like abundant bass will absolutely acknowledge, but about, the audio superior is a tad bit characterless. That's not to say that the earbuds aren't added abiding than cheaper competitors, but they could still be bigger on. The amount is a bit added than a agnate all-encompassing casts but that is accustomed if purchasing any name cast headbuzzs. Offer Beats By Dr Dre Lamborghini

SkullCandy 50/50 earbuds are acbondant with the Ipod and Ibuzz. It's nice getting able to ascendancy complete appropriate from the bond as able-bodied as acknowledgment calls a clue ascendancy with out accepting to yield out your buzz. Comes in accessible if affective about. Beats By Dre Solo HD

If your in the bazaar for Ipod/Ibuzz acbondant earbuds we do acclaim the SkullCandy 50/50 artefact band. Beats By Dre Tour

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy