Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

the posting of the webring thing - 04/07/2004
Hello?
My webmaster finally go the webring thing up, but it stills saids suspended, when will they fix that?
I was referred by craftercove.biz, my friend from mn.
Thanks,
shaaron/sheeru

Replied - 04/07/2004
After installing the code, run the checker (the program that reported the FAILure resulting in the suspension). Refer to the Quick Reference Steps section at http://www.webringusersguide.us if you need assistance.
If the test result is PASS, your suspended site will most likely be immediately activated. If the test result is FAIL, then there is another problem. Sites FAIL the checker for a number of reasons. See Why Sites FAIL at the same URL to determine what may have gone wrong. If that site does not yield any obvious clues, visit our Member Resources & Technical Support forum at http://r.webring.com/forum?forum=ringhelp for direct assistance.
If your PASSing site remains suspended for more than 2 days, contact the manager with your site information. Members should contact managers as described in the contact section of our Help pages and detailed in the same area of the website I suggested in the first paragraph.

Lee

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy