Elimination of iframes from Yahoo! Groups
Dear WebRing Members and Managers with web sites posted in Yahoo! Groups,
You should have received communication from Yahoo! Groups announcing that they are eliminating iframes from their Groups pages (see http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team). This means:
• The WebRing NavBar can not appear in your Yahoo! Groups description.
• You can not promote your group within WebRing using SSNB.
• You can not use an image map using HTML.
• You can not get to Yahoo! Groups through WebRing.
To continue receiving all of your WebRing benefits we recommend you:
• Set up a new web page for your WebRing NavBar.
• Begin using WebRing Forums for your messages.
Should you have any questions on how the iframe changes at Yahoo! Groups affects your WebRing participation, please contact us using the drop down menu in the Help section. Please pick the topic "I can't get my site to PASS".
WebRing Member Services
I have created a webpage that has the SSNB code on it as well as a description and link to the Yahoo group that I run. (I left the code "as is" on the Yahoo group, too, as at least a link to Webring shows.) I changed the reference URL for my site to the new page I created. However, it is still saying that there is no code on the site! I'm afraid I have not completely updated the new URL to check. Or, does it just take some time to update/refresh?