Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

how do I display multiple rings on my website? - 06/14/2007
i have joined to 2 rings, but when i joined the 2nd ring it just replaced the one that i had showing on my website. is there a way to display multiple rings that i'm a member of on my website?

Replied - 06/14/2007
Yes, you can show them both. Go to your account and click on URLS. once the page opens, click on - edit URL settings- on the url you're working with. It will open to a page titled,

Global U#/Site Information Change -

Make sure there are no checks in the little boxes beside each paragraph. None. If there is a check, click it to remove it.

Go to the bottom of the page and save changes.

It's easy. You'll probably need to refresh your website page to get the change over there. You shouldn't need to restart the comp. though.

Easy.

Replied - 08/06/2007
I want to display more than one ring on a single page. How do I do that?

Replied - 08/06/2007
Go to your account and click on URLS. once the page opens, click on - edit URL settings- on the url you're working with. It will open to a page titled,

Global U#/Site Information Change -

Make sure there are no check marks in the little boxes beside each paragraph. None. If there is a check, click it to remove it.

Go to the bottom of the page and save changes.

It's easy. You'll probably need to refresh your website page to get the change over there. You shouldn't need to restart the comp. though.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy