Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Newbie Here - 11/04/2006
Hello to all,
I am a newbie to this site & webring as well as to paganism. I am currently searching for a teacherin my area of Carrollton, GA which is about 50 miles west of Atlanta. I can't seem to get that darn navigational code or html on my urls, so waiting for help from support cause i've done everything suggested here. I hope to meet new friends and learn from all of you. Can anyone tell me how to tell if your a natural born witch? I'm very interested to know, i have premenotions & futuristic visions when i dream, i was born Oct. 31rst Samhain just b4 midnight. I hope to hear from you all & when i get my url's working right i hope you take a look. Blessings to all, blessed be God & Goddess!!!!
SamhainMaiden47

Replied - 11/04/2006
Hi Newbie!

You should go back to the ring's hub page and to copy and paste the navbar code into your page again. If you still can't get it going, contact the ring manager shown on the hub page. He / she would be the best to help you directly.

Carrollton, GA, huh? Small world. -- You're about 40 miles away.

==================
samhainmaiden47 wrote:
Hello to all,
I am a newbie to this site & webring as well as to paganism. I am currently searching for a teacherin my area of Carrollton, GA which is about 50 miles west of Atlanta. I can't seem to get that darn navigational code or html on my urls, so waiting for help from support cause i've done everything.....

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy