Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 6 of 6
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

No good deed goes unpunished - 10/06/2006
This morning my daughter (opossumsal) discovered that her memberships had been deleted without notice. Because of that she has had 2 seizures in the last few hours. Ever since she got your newsletter she has done nothing but cry and work at complying to your wishes. She new that in order to keep her membership free she had to move her rings. But you kept blocking her. She was just trying to do the right thing and you did the wrong thing by stealing her rings from her. That's a lot of time, work & love (many years of it) that you have taken away from her. I have deleted all my rings and will now delete my membership. But remember this, Zeline isn't angry, just hurt and oddly enough she still cares enough about you all that she has been praying for you. That's real love people.

Replied - 10/06/2006
The needless and contemptible persecution of that good lady has been going on for a long time. There is no courtesy, honor or sense of community here any more. Apart from a selfish few who see asskissing and life under the whip as better than bowing out with dignity, everybody has got the message. We clearly understand that you can't negotiate or debate with the grasping hypocrites who rule here - but they will end up being the masters of a deserted and unprofitable shell.

My wife and I are praying for your daughter; she is a caring and warmhearted person who has never had a bad word for anybody at WebRing. She has only ever tried to do her best for her ring members. If somebody like her can be treated this way, none of us are safe - not even those who pay through the nose to keep a few rings can hold on to that illusion.

Replied - 10/06/2006
Thank you for your prayers. Your letter made us both cry. I'm still trying to delete my memberships. I didn't realise that I had to delete all of them too before I could leave Webring. What a mess. Thanks again.

Replied - 10/06/2006
Tell Zeline that her hard work, dedication and loyal devotion has not gone unnoticed by those of us that live with our eyes wide open. Her accomplishments will forever exists in the archives of cyberspace. There are many here who wish her the very best and are sad to hear the news you bring to this forum.

Tell her that she has been an inspiration to many of us here and that this too will pass. She will adapt, improvise and overcome because such is her nature.

Shame on you WebRing! You are heartless, uncaring and unsympathetic to the needs of all those that exist outside your myoptic and microscopic clique.

The day of reckoning is upon you but you are failing to see it. Because you do not love the truth, you have been given over to strong dillusion.

You are unaware that you are unaware and so proceed accordingly.

You are in our thoughts and prayers Zeline. Let me know if there is any way I can be of help to you.

Warmest regards,
Lazarst

Replied - 10/06/2006
====================
From ona-brown ...
This morning my daughter (opossumsal) discovered that her memberships had been deleted without notice. Because of that she has had 2 seizures in the last few hours. Ever since she got your newsletter she has done nothing but cry and work at complying to your wishes. She new that in order to keep her membership free she had to move her rings. But you kept blocking her. She was just trying to do the right thing and you did the wrong thing by stealing her rings from her. That's a lot of time, work & love (many years of it) that you have taken away from her. I have deleted all my rings and will now delete my membership. But remember this, Zeline isn't angry, just hurt and oddly enough she still cares enough about you all that she has been praying for you. That's real love people.
=========================

Opossumsal's post yesterday upset me greatly.

Discovering this post when I returned from my work shift day upset me all the more.

Please tell her she is in my prayers.

I would love to write her personally to indicate my appreciation for everything she has done for the community through the years and my deep sorrow at the action taken against her. If you contact me here http://JSH.us/webring-email I will do that immediately.

In addition I will be encouraging everyone to keep her in their prayers or thoughts, in whatever way their personal spiritual beliefs suggest.

I cannot adequately express my feelings in this. But I hope you will convey my small expression of love and support.

James S. Huggins

Replied - 10/06/2006
I'll tell her when she wakes up. She is resting right now. She has mentioned you often, I know she will be happy to read your letter.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy