Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Question about adoption process - 08/12/2006
I have received several invitations, over several months, to apply to adopt several rings that I have sites in. It says my applications have all been accepted. The system says my email is verified. It says I will be notified if I am appointed as the new ringmaster, or that I will be notified who the new ringmaster is if I am not. So far, I have not received any messages regarding the eventual adoption of any of these rings, either way. Is this normal, or does this indicate some kind of problem, or does anybody have any idea? Thanks!

Replied - 08/16/2006
You and me both......and there are several others that are wondering about this from what I've read. I even sent an email to what I thought was someone "in charge" and never received a reply...according to the newsletter they are working on updates so maybe once they get that figured out we'll all hear something about the "adoption" process.

Replied - 08/18/2006
It can take up to a week usually to be told you are the ring master. If someone else was appointed, a letter will only go out announcing that if the new ringmaster decides to write it. Most do but not everyone. There are often lots of people vying for that ring so for every 20 you apply to adopt, you may get one.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy