Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 5 of 5
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Adding URL's to same account - 01/24/2006
Hi again. Is it possible to add another URL to the same account? I have searched and searched for the method of doing this (just to let you know this forum isn't my first option when experiencing a problem...really :P)

Thanks.

Replied - 01/25/2006
yes, you can, but you have to do via joining a ring. When you decided to join a ring, the option of using a current URL also registered or a new URL will present itself. SO you can have more than one site in a ring, if the manager allows.

PG

Replied - 01/25/2006
Thanks! :)

I added my other site to the ring I just created by sending myself an invite. :P Worked perfectly.

I wonder why there's not just an "Add Site" link somewhere. I don't mean to seem rude or ungrateful when I say that there are a lot of round-about ways through this website and streamlining things would make everything much easier. :(

Replied - 01/25/2006
There is: It's called 'join this ring". You wouldn't add a site unless you wanted it to be in a ring. How did you get to create a ring without knowing how to join a ring?

NOw these two sites can belong to any number of rings, using the same method you were shown earlier.

Anne

Replied - 04/26/2006
did you get an answer to this or figure it out? I would also like to know how to do it.
thanks
Ed Daily
http://www.thedailyhappy.com
info@thedailyhappy.com

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy