Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 9 - 10 of 10
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Why Bother Adopting?? - 02/16/2006
Sorry but your score was the best example I found of a ring manager that has so many failing memberships in their own rings. Though I do find it amusing how you have so many restrictions on your own rings like single membership etc. but don't have a problem with failing ones. Apologise if you feel I am criticising you, should have realised that it was your job to criticise others.

Don't worry, you wont find my site in any of your rings, I wouldn't join a ring where the manager can't even manage their own failing memberships.

Replied - 02/16/2006
There are reasons why some of those sites are failing. They are my rings I manage them so please mind your own business.

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy