Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 5 of 5
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Women urinate standing & sitting - 'A Sponsor Hub Page - 02/08/2006
This one probably isn't helping either: "Sex Goth
Meet Hundreds of Thousands of Gothic Singles. Register free. - www.GothicMatch.com- Ad by Google"

There has to be someway to run WebRing without all this advertising junk. :(

Replied - 02/09/2006
Are either of you willing to donate them the extra $$ they would be making from the ad's which supports the costs of running a system that has thousands of users? My bandwidth costs over $100 a month, with only a few thousand hits, imagine what (02/07) 720017 cgihits + 395857 page views would cost in bandwidth? Maybe one of you could donate a few thousand dollars, That would be an alternate!!

~CE~

Replied - 02/09/2006
Ahh, Duplicates :-)

~CE~

Replied - 02/09/2006
Firstly, I wasn't asking you! Secondly I never asked that the ads be removed, I fully understand the need for them and I have no problem with the fact that they are there. Kindly take the trouble to read what the post actually said - you'll discover that I was enquiring about the method used to determine what ads are shown. Jeeze!

Replied - 02/09/2006
Yeah, got those too. I wanted to know if they are based on ring catagory, description, keywords or whatever so I can (if possible) make some kind of change in that area. Mind you I haven't got anything remotely like wee, weeing or even urinating :) so I'm a little confused.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy