Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

adoptable checked in today - 12/17/2005
about 8 hours ago It's 8:15 Sat Eve EST. Still no word on the adoptions from 2nd and third week of November. This tells me that there is more to adopting a ring than ring score. The PTB at WEbRing must have a list of people to whom they will not adopt regardless of score.

I jsut want my ring back so I can give it to the intended person. This was an adoption gone awry due to a suden illness of the adoptee.

As for the other ring, if I get it, it will go back to the original owner. whcih is probably why webring won't give it to me either.

I got into webrings because WEbRing and Yahoo and it's infinite wisdom took the one ring I cared about away from the original and didn't really try to contact her. The ring was deleted by the more experienced new manager (originally 60 sites before Yahoo did their magic) but I got it restored and eventually ended up with it. (It is half that now.) By that time I had a collection of rings.

Yahoo and WebRing haven't really changed in the 3-4 years I've been active.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, my ring is snowbengals and I believe the other one is nightlase.

Anne

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy