Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

nav bars keep changing - 04/08/2005
help! i am new to all this, i have joined a few rings but every time i place a new nav bar on my site all the other rings change into that same one what am i doing wrong????

Replied - 04/08/2005
I went to your site and you really don't have a problem. You simply need to understand how the nav bar works.

First you only need to put the code on your page once. Not once per ring...but once period. Surfers of a particular ring will see that ring on your site as they surf the ring.

Someone that comes to the ring system FROM your site will see whichever ring you joined first.

If you want each of the rings to show up on your site you need to change your setting from single nav bar.

Replied - 04/09/2005
thanks so much i was totaly confused????

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy