Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

removal of E-Mail: jjb.import1@attglobal.net - 11/18/2004
Since I had visit your site and listed by your web-ring under jjb.import1@attglobal.net, we no longer be able do find our business e-mail, we are getting 3000 spam every day it is destroying and putting us out of business. Please remove our E-Mail at once because we soon have to close down.
I also like to advice you all spam we had received by the thousand we had forwarded the the biggest nigerian 419 gangsters, they know how to make money from those spammers, I hope they fall trap as compensation for their spam. I am familar for 11 years with thousand of pages of those bastards, good luck to those who had sent me any E-Mail and thsoe who will send e-mail, because I know the Nigerian a gifted criminals. Those who don't know what Nigerian 419 are will soon learn by losing their ass.
Sofar I estimate I had forwarded to one of the biggest Nigerian CBN Fidelis Gang-gangster more as 3000 e-amil which had come through the web-ring, good luck to y0r members and spamers.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy