Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Donation to WebRing - 11/12/2004
I was going to send a donation to WebRing. I was going to send in a check or money order to the address I found listed. Do I need to open a Pay Pal account or something? (I have never used that.)
Or can I send it in with my WebRing name, and list of web rings I belong to? It says I can use the money different ways.

Replied - 11/14/2004
I just wanted to let you know, from the perspective of a middle aged, bifocaled woman on the Internet (I didn't believe my 12th grade Math teacher when he said that everyone would have a small desktop size computer in their home in his life time--just to give you an idea on how out of sinc I am when it comes to computers and the Internet--LOL), it's not that complicated to sign up for PayPal, and, especially now that it's getting into the Christmas shopping season, it's a very good idea to do so, if you ever wantd to check out Ebay! Most of the sellers and buyers on Ebay use PayPal. PayPal is very reputable and won't take out any more from your checking account then you tell them to take out. They do, on the other hand, deduct some of the money you donate to WebRing for their expenses, but it's like pennies to the dollars--about the same cost as a stamp.

Replied - 11/14/2004
Thank You for your input. (At first I thought you were talking about me, middle-aged woman, with biofocals). And, you are correct, I never bought anything on Ebay. Perhaps I will try Pal Pay.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy