Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
the original webring - This is as old as you can get on this system, the GRANDADDY of ALL WebRings! Started in May 1994 by Sage Weil, this Ring

Forums     Login   Signup

the original webring

Manager: andrea
This is as old as you can get on this system, the GRANDADDY of ALL WebRings! Started in May 1994 by Sage Weil, this Ring is responsible for everything you see around it now! When Sage sold WebRing, a Starseed employee assumed management. And it eventually came to me. I'm proudly keeping the spirit of WebRing alive through its Original WebRing.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

ALL OUR RECORDS OF THE SILVER ROSE MEDAL GO DOWN WITH THE SILVER ROSE HOMEPAGE - 02/24/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GnUpL4_IPCg/TogkLgSISDI/AAAAAAAAAIo/GZh2CCYEO78/s320/honoring_the_v2_7in_W.jpg

ALL OUR RECORDS OF THE SILVER ROSE MEDAL GO DOWN WITH THE SILVER ROSE HOMEPAGE http://www.google.com/search?q=main+menu+page+site:www.silverrose.info A great tragedy occured when all the Agent Orange Recipents Records were lost when "The Order Of The Silver Rose" Homepage went down due to a family member loss the site disappeared off the Internet along with all of our records.  This is why I have created this website to hopefully keep our legacy gong and possibly get all of our records back for both the ;iving and the dead in chronological order from the first day the "Silver Rose Medal" was issued. This why I invite both all Vietnam Veterans who have recieved the Silver Rose Medal as well as the families of the deceased will step forward.     In the meantime I will have to provide our Silver Rose Recipents some help links to help us to stay connected some of my sites to hep us will be my:      " AGENT ORANGE - A REQUIEM FOR THE MASSES ". of which is also connectd to Facebook, Yahoo! Groups and Google Thisone is my FacebookPage    " Agent Orange - A Requiem For The Masses :"   This one here is my Yahoo! Group Site Start a Group | My Groups agent_orange_a_requiem_for_the_masses ยท AGENT ORANGE - A REQUIEM FOR THE MASSES    

ALL OUR RECORDS OF THE SILVER ROSE MEDAL GO DOWN WITH THE SILVER ROSE HOMEPAGE

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy