Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

I'm the firestarter - 11/17/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L04DAmli1Lg/UKfeJ2ZUAOI/AAAAAAAABHE/ydrretulp8A/s400/wood_burner.JPG

again! -     This has been a source of great excitement for us: our wood burner has been re-installed. This week two men spent a day and a half sorting out the chimney breast - removing bits of wood and plasterboard and replacing them with a metal plate to prevent the inside of the chimney falling in again like it did last year. They also fitted the burner with a large flue at the back (instead of the top, as it had before), as well as all sorts of fittings and features that it was missing. In addition, they smashed up the step it was standing on and concreted the area over, bringing the burner down and forward, so that it can push its heat out into the room (instead of it disappearing up the chimney). And as if all that wasn't enough, they re-painted it and it now looks glossy and fantastic, as if we've got a new one. When I lit it this evening it was so easy it more or less lit itself. A ...

I'm the firestarter

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy