Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

More kitty keyboard action - 11/16/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Lx0MxpUTTkQ/UJ5sDOVDnUI/AAAAAAAABGc/2peZOkhQ9hE/s400/chenny_laptop_sofa.JPG

Here's my baby boy, helping me with Nanowrimo. Actually, I'd popped to the kitchen for some green tea and in the couple of minutes I'd been gone, Chenny did what he normally does - colonised the keyboard. I've been putting the lid down before leaving it unattended, but didn't feel the need this time... Today he's been biting at my fingers again, and once when I picked him up off the keyboard and put him on the ground, he ran back and nipped my ankle. Naughty paws! It's especially bad when I'm in my office, and this is going to have to stop because I'm planning big changes in there - a serious de-clutter - as it's quite claustrophobic. I'm also going to paint my desk, chair and shelves white/ cream as I want everything light and fresh-looking, with pretty lacy curtains and a new lampshade - and maybe, just maybe, finally get rid of my massive filing cabinet... I'm still behind with my novel, and have had a ...

More kitty keyboard action

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy