Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Titles, schmitles - 11/05/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2eq5myF8epw/UJf5qzRUh1I/AAAAAAAABFM/N9wqngv4u-g/s1600/barbara_cartland.jpg

After I wrote yesterday's post we met up with two friends visiting the town for a couple of weeks. The pub we chose was one we'd not been in before, and a good discovery. It was quiet, though, and to begin with we were the only customers. After a while two men came in and stayed at the bar, and just before we were about to leave one of them leaned into our group, interrupted our conversation and asked me if he could have my telephone number. "Why?" I asked. "Because I think you're sexy as fuck," said he. What followed was a bit of a blur as in a second everything changed from being calm and quiet, to mayhem. I burst out laughing while Husband and our friends told him where to go. At some point I said, "You can have my husband's number - it's the same as mine!" and somehow the other man got involved and physically pushed the bloke who interrupted us out ...

Titles, schmitles

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy