Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Il gatto nero and Nanowrimo - 11/04/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y0fgquwzjq4/UJakZt3H8mI/AAAAAAAABEk/3dBLQey4sRE/s400/io_gatto_wanda_wulz.jpg

Chenny continues to make it impossible for me to work in my office. I had my laptop up high on boxes but he still jumps on it, or bites at my fingers when I type. I had no alternative but to shut him out again this morning, only for him to cry and wail. His voice is so expressive, so plaintive. It's just as if he's saying "Let me in!" with operatic miaows thrown out in an arc of sound casting a net of cat sadness. I can't ignore it. I opened the door a little and there he was on the floor, looking up at me with his big eyes. It was so hard to write with him there like that so I took my laptop into the living room and worked with it on my knee (fortunately, I quite like using the laptop cushion we've got - it's bright orange, which is husband's favourite colour). I fully expected Chenny to join me, but he went up to our bedroom instead. It seems he didn't want my company after all, j...

Il gatto nero and Nanowrimo

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy