A while ago I wrote that I'd embarked upon another dress project. Well, lately I've been making some progress with it, and it's almost completed. 95% of the work is done; it's the finishing touches I'm into now - a hook and eye at the top of the zip, zig-zagging my seams, and sewing buttons on the sleeves. I'm very pleased with it as it's a step-up in terms of difficulty from the first dress I made. This one's lined, with more darts and full gathered sleeves. I've also put ties in the sides to bring it in at the waist. The most difficult parts were the sleeves, which were very fussy to put together, and the inverted "v" shape underneath the bust; I had to unpick it twice before I could get it to lie flat. But it's all coming together now and I can't wait to wear it out and about. If anyone's interested, the pattern I used was from Butterick, o...