Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Rats, penis-shaped veg, and Champagne - 10/23/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-maITZ88ayQ4/UIaszyc2RbI/AAAAAAAABAk/yhC77QGsAEk/s400/IMG_0618.JPG

On Saturday night we were in Plymouth. It was to celebrate the completion of a friend's MBA, and his return from abroad. I was pleased that I had no desire for meat, and the veggie option - beetroot and riccotta pasta - was delicious, I have to say. And yes, that is a bottle of Bolly cooling in the bucket close by. I have no idea how it got there. What can I say? Champagne just keeps appearing in front of me. Even though there were six of us and it was a celebration, no one else seemed to want any apart from me and one other person, so we shared the bottle between us. I was in Heaven... It was only afterwards that it occurred to me to check if Bolly is veggie or not. It isn't ... But I've been no better today - craving red meat and giving in to temptation with a burger. As we all know, there's only one reason for me consuming red meat: that time of the month is nigh. At the weekend, Chenny was all ov...

Rats, penis-shaped veg, and Champagne

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy