Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Things I've noticed this week - 09/30/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V6wOhVuam1I/UGiFJTgDWvI/AAAAAAAAA60/u9kfQiVN1oI/s320/dulcie_chameleon_dress.jpg

Feline hierarchy shuffle Husband was away for a few days last week and I noticed that in his absence the hierarchy changed: Chenny became more "alpha", sort of bolder, more assertive and closer to me. For example at night if he sleeps on our bed he'll curl up at the end, near our feet. But this week as it was just me there he came further up and curled up at my hip. Then one evening I fell down the stairs when I tripped over him because he was following me (I wasn't hurt, just shocked - and then amused: as I slid down half the staircase I gave out a comedy shriek which even made me laugh afterwards). I also had to shut him out of my office as at times it was impossible to do any sort of writing at my laptop - he'd just jump up and sit on the keyboard. He was a little tyke but it was super-cute... We also had some long love-ins and cuddles on the sofa in the evenings. Now husband is back, he's become a ...

Things I've noticed this week

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy