Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

We have a new lawn - 09/13/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fsDATYOZ4fE/UFJRiWXQYxI/AAAAAAAAA5k/atS2E2lC1f8/s400/giant_accordion_ENO_julietta_-_Copy.jpg

Yesterday was hard. After all the digging I'd done I woke up feeling like an old man, with painful muscles and bones. I also had bright red bruises on the inside of my thighs, where I'd been pushing against the fork. I couldn't face any more digging but I had turf standing by, so I had to push on. The last fifth or so of the lawn I actually did on my hands and knees with a trowel, as I found it too hard to get under the topsoil with a fork. It was grotty, gruelling and back-breaking but in the end I managed to strip the whole lawn and remove as many weeds and bad roots as I could. I thought I might also get the turf laid as well last night, but I didn't have it in me and besides, Husband had bought fish and chips and pink fizz - catnip to me, whatever I'm doing. We then watched Lillyhammer , which I thought was brill. Today has been much easier, mainly because I haven't had to dig. Physically I seem to have...

We have a new lawn

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy