Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Earthy goings-on and digging in the dirt - 09/11/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-C5PlKAGq7P8/UE-R8QX8FQI/AAAAAAAAA5A/z-clBGhudFM/s320/marks_and_spencer_contrast_collar_and_cuff_shift_dress.jpg

It occurred to me that my sweary outburst in the last post (for whichI had quite a number of hits!) might have something to do with having read Fifty Shades Darker, which I finished last week. For some reason the swearing in it surprised me more than the sex bits, even though there wasn't even that much swearing, apart from the f-word... I don't usually swear at all, or at least I didn't until quite recently. In the last few weeks I've been swearing a lot more - and I don't know why (I haven't been putting a leaf in front of my mouth, as the Germans say, kein blatt vor den Mund nehmen )... I'm not sure what I would have said if I'd actually been there with Husband when the old man swore at him and refused to move his car. I like to think I'd have been sharp and assertive, but in actual fact things like that happen so rarely that I'm generally unprepared, and therefore tongue-tied and inarticu...

Earthy goings-on and digging in the dirt

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy