Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

RIP Terry Nutkins - 09/08/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CSJ9MvzvFqg/UEuKJBbtNFI/AAAAAAAAA4c/RbA22D-sL8U/s400/chris_packham_terry_nutkins.jpg

So sorry to see that Terry Nutkins has died . Anyone of my age will have grown up seeing him regularly on children's TV. I saw him in real life, too: it's not often I can say that I actually met someone famous, but in this case, I did - albeit only briefly. This was a very fleeting photo opportunity. I ran up, asked if I could take a photo, and ran off again. It's only now that I'm approaching middle age that I can appreciate what it was he saw in animals. It might have taken 30 years, but I can see it now. I'm sure he inspired many, many young people. Incidentally, was that his real name? If so, he was blessed.

RIP Terry Nutkins

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy