Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

More news about Chenny - 09/05/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GhZqiqIlOwk/UEeUuy-3i6I/AAAAAAAAA2Y/56DIo7d5tJ0/s1600/chenny_sep_12.JPG

Another trip to the vet today, hopefully the last for a long while. After two weeks it was so great finally to get those stitches out and that horrible funnell off. He'd put up with it with such patience and grace, but it was getting to him and I was worried about him as he seemed so sad yesterday and had been off his food. But the vet said everything was fine, and when we got him home he jumped out of his box and gave me a cuddle - it was as if he knew that it was finally all over. He then gave himself a good clean, which must have made him feel a hell of a lot better. He's been like a new cat - running, jumping and bouncing around. We've been playing a lot with balls and sticks and long ribbons and balls of wool - up and down the stairs. He's been like a little kitten, so cute and loving, with extra cuddles. The vet said it was best not to let him outside yet as he needs to get used to the...

More news about Chenny

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy