Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Today's observations - 09/04/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TetuRuZT35A/UEYvm5BEN3I/AAAAAAAAA1c/dwmRX9czxbQ/s320/princess_merida_in_Brave.jpg

1. I'm finding 50 Shades Darker to be as readable as the first in the trilogy. I admire EL James for that - she keeps me turning the pages. Although I am skipping the sex bits, which are repetitive and read more like brainstormed set pieces or locations from Cluedo  - on a boat, on the pool table, on the piano, in a lift, with some ice cream... I still hate it when she refers to her inner fucking goddess - "My inner goddess does a triple Salchow" or "My inner goddess puts a rose between her teeth and dances the tango" - and I hate the way he always says "Come!" whenever he wants her to go somewhere with him. I also hate the fact that when he's mad his mouth always is always "pressed into a hard line". Some of the writing really does  hurt - for example at one point Ana tells us that Christian has "completed his ministrations". EL James breaks a lot of writing rules, includ...

Today's observations

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy