Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blogs and Blogging - This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offerin

Forums     Login   Signup

Blogs and Blogging

Manager: alicorna
This is a webring by and for bloggers. Sites include actual weblogs/blogs/journals, and also meta-blogging sites offering information about blogging (how to get started, tips and tricks, and so on).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Final mtDNA Motherline Results - 03/16/2012
U5b Haplogroup - כ״ב באדר תשע"ב Keowulf 24 Ash 27 Hey, hey, happy day! I received the final hardcopy report and final results of my mtDNA ancestral motherline genetic analysis today! Here is a redacted photo of the hardcopy result showing confirmation that my motherline genetic haplogroup is U5b (Clan Ursula - the most ancient motherline in all Europe)....

Final mtDNA Motherline Results

Replied - 03/17/2012
Top 16 Genetic Motherline Matches - כ״ב באדר תשע"ב Keowulf 24 Ash 27 This list shows the top 16 best mtDNA genetic matches for me in the world. These top matrilineal ancestral root matches cover a period time from within the last 300-400 generations since the last Ice Age to the present. In other words, in all the world, tracing the data from the last Ice Age to the presen...

Final mtDNA Motherline Results

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy