Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
AVR - AVR, a modified Harvard architecture 8-bit RISC single chip microcontroller, mcu related sites    

Forums     Login   Signup

AVR

Manager: michaelanburaj
AVR, a modified Harvard architecture 8-bit RISC single chip microcontroller, mcu related sites/p p/p

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Program a TI Launchpad MSP430 just like an Arduino! - 08/20/2012
http://energia.github.com/Energia/img/Energia.png

The main thing holding me back from using the TI MSP430 microprocessors has been that the code and IDE seems to be very complex and unintuitive.  I find it much easier to just write sketches for the Arduino.  This is a real bummer, because you can buy a Launchpad development board for only $4.30, and that comes with two microprocessors. ...

Program a TI Launchpad MSP430 just like an Arduino!

Replied - 08/20/2012
http://energia.github.com/Energia/img/Energia.png

The main thing holding me back from using the TI MSP430 microprocessors has been that the code and IDE seems to be very complex and unintuitive.  I find it much easier to just write sketches for the Arduino.  This is a real bummer, because you can buy a Launchpad development board for only $4.30, and that comes with two microprocessors. Enter Energia - an open source project which allows you to program the MSP430 just like you would an...

Replied - 08/20/2012
The main thing holding me back from using the TI MSP430 microprocessors has been that the code and IDE seems to be very complex and unintuitive.  I find it much easier to just write sketches for the Arduino.  This is a real bummer, because you can buy a Launchpad development board for only $4.30, and that comes with two microprocessors. Enter Energia - an open source project which allows you

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy