Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
AVR - AVR, a modified Harvard architecture 8-bit RISC single chip microcontroller, mcu related sites    

Forums     Login   Signup

AVR

Manager: michaelanburaj
AVR, a modified Harvard architecture 8-bit RISC single chip microcontroller, mcu related sites/p p /p

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Video: programming TI Launchpad MSP430 with Arduino code using Energia - 08/20/2012
I show how you can program your TI Launchpad MSP430 using Arduino code. The Launchpad costs only $4.30 from Texas Instruments, and comes with two chips. Now you can use the simple Arduino IDE and sketches to program your chips. In this video I upload the same Arduino LED blink sketch to an Arduino Mega 2560 and a TI Launchpad loaded with an MSP430G2553.

Video: programming TI Launchpad MSP430 with Arduino code using Energia

Replied - 08/20/2012
I show how you can program your TI Launchpad MSP430 using Arduino code. The Launchpad costs only $4.30 from Texas Instruments, and comes with two chips. Now you can use the simple Arduino IDE and sketches to program your chips. In this video I upload the same Arduino LED blink sketch to an Arduino Mega 2560 and a TI Launchpad loaded with an MSP430G2553.

Video: programming TI Launchpad MSP430 with Arduino code using Energia

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy