Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
AVR - AVR, a modified Harvard architecture 8-bit RISC single chip microcontroller, mcu related sites    

Forums     Login   Signup

AVR

Manager: michaelanburaj
AVR, a modified Harvard architecture 8-bit RISC single chip microcontroller, mcu related sites/p p /p

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Arduino Lite Brite clock project - 08/03/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tScg1uGVCxQ/UBtkEgfttyI/AAAAAAAADDE/haiSxNJCk78/s400/lite_brite_clock.jpg

The Lite Brite clock is an idea I came up with while sitting in front of a desk that had a pile of LED's on it from a 4X4 LED cube build. I was trying to think of something cool to build using an Arduino and the left over LED's. That's when my three year old daughter came in the room and started playing with her pink Lite Brite. I noticed how the ...

Arduino Lite Brite clock project

Replied - 08/03/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tScg1uGVCxQ/UBtkEgfttyI/AAAAAAAADDE/haiSxNJCk78/s400/lite_brite_clock.jpg

The Lite Brite clock is an idea I came up with while sitting in front of a desk that had a pile of LED's on it from a 4X4 LED cube build. I was trying to think of something cool to build using an Arduino and the left over LED's. That's when my three year old daughter came in the room and started playing with her pink Lite Brite. I noticed how the Lite Brite pegs actually looked like LED's. I then tried pushing an LED into the hole on the Lite Br...

Replied - 08/03/2012
The Lite Brite clock is an idea I came up with while sitting in front of a desk that had a pile of LED's on it from a 4X4 LED cube build. I was trying to think of something cool to build using an Arduino and the left over LED's. That's when my three year old daughter came in the room and started playing with her pink Lite Brite. I noticed how the Lite Brite pegs actually looked like LED's. I

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy