Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Earring, and a pearl bracelet - 07/10/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T8c0uGO43Fw/Ud1t9lq76RI/AAAAAAAAAlo/gVPi7uUwJr0/s320/2013-07-01_12.16.24.jpg

As I have promised , I am posting an earring I made, that was not part of a set.. I had some lovely pink crystals and teamed them with German silver findings with an antique finish. Also had some beads  with mottled green look .. somehow they all worked well together, in my opinion... I wanted to make a few earrings with bead weaving techniques, but was side-tracked by my folks dropping in for a visit. It was a special occasion - our daughter's 7th birthday. I gifted a pearl bracelet to my mom... She is a great fan of pearls and corals .. The inclusions have red and green enamel work and are studded with stones in a traditional Indian style. Which suits my mom's tastes.  I have also finished a tiny finger ring for the birthday girl. But that is a different post ..!!

Earring, and a pearl bracelet

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy