Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

CLIMBING A TREE ON RADIO 4 - 06/13/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6RvQLkXisrg/UboFJfM9A4I/AAAAAAAABrY/42XMjPnL3oM/s400/big_rock.jpg

I've somehow managed to do a bit of everything today. Started the day with a few garden jobs that needed doing (a list that replenishes itself so frequently the Grimm brothers could have written it) then managed to do a little work on these 2 new pieces in progress. The first is called Big Rock... I'm working in layers on this piece, I began with a sketch on greaseproof paper, then several tracings, then cut out a stencil and worked with airbrush, then pen and ink, then a quick glaze of watercolour and acrylic ink.   I don't have a name for this second piece, but I quite like the juxtaposition of arbrushed area with pen and ink.  I really would like to explore this approach more.  G says it's quite Japanese and I agree. One of my favourite nature writers was on Radio 4 today.  Claire Balding was joined in her Ramblings by Robert Macfarlane who climbed a tree and explored some graffiti. I've never climbed a tree.  It's on my list of to dos though.  Along with everything else Messrs Grimm and Grimm keep adding. And whilst I post this I'm listening to Count Arthur , in which he goes on a tour bus and visits a library!  Sounds like a perfect day to me.

CLIMBING A TREE ON RADIO 4

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy