Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Illustration Friday and Paint Party Friday Challenges - 05/31/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Wjr9OkE8WfA/Uajbg9GQPlI/AAAAAAAAARE/Va3PGz9RLec/s320/003.JPG

Thank Goodness it is Friday, This one is going to be a new venture. This sketch is my first participation in the Illustration Friday Challenge. The background was sealed first as to prevent the watercolors from seeping through the page. Then I washed over with a light blue, the next layer was with a mask laid over the dry paint and a darker color of blue, then I continued to go over the bottom until it was darker for the road I wanted. The Challenge was the word " Tension". As we all know our economy isn't the best, weather causes food to go up, gas is ridiculous and wages aren't rising at the same pace. If this doesn't cause tension you are a stronger person than I am. will leave a link, so you can check out the other participants work. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Well I guess I should have checked out the information , I did not know you could not post the previous weeks topic on Friday. Jokes on me. I will still use this for Paint Party Friday.

Illustration Friday and Paint Party Friday Challenges

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy