Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Creative Tuesday Challenge - 04/21/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FT_VHVkFEVQ/UXQ3SLCHyYI/AAAAAAAAALA/v4vrXQp7ogg/s320/008.JPG

Well this has been a busy weekend. I have been doing some paintings on canvas. I also finished up pieces for challenges. The Creative Tuesday Challenge theme is Stripes. Sketching is definitely not one of my better attributes, but I continue to work at it so hopefully I can get better. Any way the other morning I was standing at the patio door looking out when I noticed all the stripes in my view and thought that would be a different piece then I have done before. So I got my pencil and ink pens and started to sketch. So here is a view of our backyard. The grass and sky are pad chalks and the sketches were done with my Zig Memory pens. I always seal my work with spray gloss mod podge. I welcome any comments as this inspires me to keep working and getting better. Have a blessed week.

Creative Tuesday Challenge

Replied - 05/30/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BzeuZhK2CqQ/UaepAMUMxHI/AAAAAAAAAQw/knxAHzjaVY0/s320/Tuesday_002.JPG

Good Afternoon, Hope you all had a great weekend, the weather was decent here but cooler than usual for this time of year. Well I took a little different direction this time. I was on my Facebook page and noticed I was getting request for this candy game, so I checked it out. I thought that is a sweet game, and since our theme is "Candy", or something sweet I decided to use this game. The background of the page is magenta ink pigment from a stamp pad gently slid across the paper till desired result. The game and lettering is both markers, colored pencils. Then of course it is sealed. I think it turned out a little cute. I will be using this for a couple other challenges: Diana Evans Sweet Saturday, link here, A piece a week, link is here . The link back to look at more Creative Tuesday postings is this link.

Creative Tuesday Challenge

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy