Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Creative Everyday Challenge - 03/30/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NNc_1f2Haj4/UVa2R8Vg_WI/AAAAAAAAAW4/EKifvvXU2eY/s320/CED.jpg

I face the same challenges as millions of people around the world are facing.. the inability to prioritize their time and feeling guilty about the fact that they are not devoting enough time to their hobby or passion.. It started in January on the blog C reative Everyday.com  . Here is the link.   I just joined today. But the fact that I have joined this challenge , is hopefully incentive enough, to make a better effort and be more productive..

Creative Everyday Challenge

Replied - 05/16/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MjmqBg2qqkw/UZUMBpdegCI/AAAAAAAAAOU/-exyjFwrA2Q/s320/002.JPG

Good Afternoon I really was motivated on flowers I guess, I have two postings for Creative Everyday Challenge- the theme for May is flowers. The first page is done with stencils. I used Smooch spritz for the roses, some of the leaves are done with chalk, and some with markers. The other stencils are done with opaque markers and I finished it off with spray sealer. It is a very simplistic piece, but I like that about it. The second page I am also posting in the Art Journal Journey challenge for May. The theme was to do a piece using a technique you don' typically use or uncomfortable using. I have never done masking before, so this piece I used a mask I received in a Scrapbook magazine along with the blender. So the first thing I did was place the mask, and tape in position, then I took chalk and blended over the mask in several colors. I have to admit I like the results. I used a light soft charcoal pencil to draw the flowers. Stamped a border at the bottom and used stick ons for the lettering. Sprayed with sealer and this page was complete. It is another simplistic piece but I like it. I can't wait to see everyone else's creations. Have a great day.

Creative Everyday Challenge

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy