Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Creative Tuesday - 05/07/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-80qwPuJZFH4/UYkgQNtaYwI/AAAAAAAAAMI/FBH4wFKK9Xc/s320/034.JPG

This is my presentation for Creative Tuesday- the theme was monograms. I had fun with this one. The initials are done in Urban Subway writing. The design has been done in pencil first then I went over them with different color markers. Then using a Medium white gel pen I added the lines and dots. Lastly I shaded chalk around the designs and sprayed with gloss Mod-Podge to seal. So now I will be posting this, and then taking a peak at the other presentations which I can spend hours looking at other works of art. Have a blessed and creative week. All comments are appreciated.

Creative Tuesday

Replied - 05/16/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TEkZ_yjJRf8/UZUBdCZ8NuI/AAAAAAAAANs/Rdg1G2xIm0E/s320/004.JPG

Good Morning, First of all sorry for the lack of quality of the picture, my camera is having issues, may have to purchase a new one. Well as you can tell I really need a lot more practice in my sketches. But for this challenge I have attempted the Three Little Pigs The background is stamping chalk, then with a precise fine print pen I drew their house and then their heads sticking out the windows. I added some stamped on flowers and used markers for the grass and leaves. I then finished with a Mod-Podge sealer. Not one of my better works and I may try to do another piece for this challenge, but this will be posted for now encase I don't have time to try again. The challenge was trio and was not one that I got inspired to creatively. I hope you all are having more inspiration and I can't wait to look at other postings. I will be posting other challenges throughout the day. Have a blessed day.

Creative Tuesday

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy