Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Paint Party Friday - 04/19/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1r89KWD33P4/UXHCxH_aFMI/AAAAAAAAAKo/LOow61y3xRo/s320/007.JPG

Choice Martini for Happy Hour anyone. This is a 16x20 canvas and I used acrylic paints. The table is a blend of burnt umber, raw sienna and gold. The background behind the bar is Cobalt blue, blended with ultramine blue and white. This is my first posting to Paint Friday but I saw some really good works of art already posted. I will be posting some other pieces that I did for other challenges. I hope you are all having a fun creative week. Please leave comments to let me know you have been here. Have a blessed weekend.

Paint Party Friday

Replied - 04/26/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PFWuy-XQShk/UXqDqjrErMI/AAAAAAAAALo/BEMDdzBDUXs/s320/010.JPG

This is one of my favorite pieces to date. This is "Paris Lights" and is painted on a 12x12 canvas. The background is Cobalt blue with Prussian blue blended, then while wet I blended Titanium white. The tower is lamp black, then highlights are Ochre Yellow and Gold. Dot highlights are Titanium white. I then added the lamp posts in Lamp Black with Yellow Ochre and Bright Yellow globes. After thoroughly drying I signed it and then sealed it with spray Gloss Mod Podge. So this is my posting for Party Friday. I can't wait to start a new piece for next week, but I have several works in progress for other challenges. I really need to get busy, but I am being side tracked by the soon to be birth of my third great grandchild. Bentley Moore Jenkins should arrive before the day is over God willing. I hope everyone has a creative and blessed weekend. 

Paint Party Friday

Replied - 05/10/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vqXWlww8LAE/UY1bxcY8y1I/AAAAAAAAANI/L2LjQrtJAkE/s320/033.JPG

This week's is a little different then my usual type, this piece was also used for last weeks Inspiration Avenue challenge-high heels. Trying to match heels with your dress is always a dilemma for most women. The background is scrap book paper from the pearlescent collection. Then two strips from another scrapbook page is used to frame the sides. Stencils were used for the dresses, then I cut the same dresses out of cardstock and glued them on for designer dresses. Other side has your choices for heels to go with the outfits. Finally I sprayed with gloss Mod-Podge to seal the page. I am working on numerous monthly challenges so this will keep me busy this weekend. Have a blessed weekend.

Paint Party Friday

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy