Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A - Z Challenge ..My Reflections... - 05/06/2013
One thing I definitely know about this challenge, is that it was meant to be - for me.. ! I just happened across the challenge just a day before it was to start.. so preparation was NIL. I actually did not have any idea as to what I would be posting about.  Upon ..Ahem... reflection...., I decided to stay true to the posts that I was already doing on the blog...it is a new blog..and I had been posting about the jewelry I make, my Cold porcelain experiments, some tutorial links that I had tried out and the result of my attempts, Book reviews , and introduction to some fabulous artists.. ..maybe if I attempt the challenge next year, I would be better prepared with a theme.. Amid st a lot of personal turmoil, I stuck to the decision to complete the challenge..and I have to say that I feel a sense of satisfaction for having done so. These are my posts for the A - Z challenge, in case any of you missed it :P !! A - Art : A calling B - Beaded Flower pendant C - Cold Porcelain D - DIY 'smile' tool E - Earrings with Copper scrolls F - Floral Finding G - Goodwill : Liebster Award H - Heart WIP I - Inspiring Artist : Doreen Kassel J - Jewelry redesigned  K - Key chain : WIP L - Love these quotes M - Making Polymer Clay by Carol Blackburn N - New Earrings  O - One step closer to completion : Doggy key chain  P - Power Shortage Q - Quest for the right accents : Green glass beads with antique accents  R - rings : My first trial  S - Surpr...

A - Z Challenge ..My Reflections...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy