Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Q - Quest for The Right Accents : Green Glass Beads With Antique Accents - 04/19/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BFPZfz_DOHk/UXC8CmlFpzI/AAAAAAAAAe8/4ezv9WlG3-c/s1600/Q.jpg

I bought these lovely green glass pearls more than a year ago.. I am not usually a fan of green by itself. I love teaming green with other colors... But these glass pearls were a unique shade of green and I did not want to mix them with some other shades . And so, ...I was on the look out for something that would complement and impart an elegance to these lovely beads. I guess my quest ended when I found these beautiful wire balls with an antique gold finish. I did not complicate the design either... and I like the end result.... Would really love YOUR opinion, though.... !!!

Q - Quest for The Right Accents : Green Glass Beads With Antique Accents

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy