Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

J-Jewelry re-designed - 04/11/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-61Wf4qNpskU/UWYefGlMGZI/AAAAAAAAAck/Ofz-Vod3U0U/s1600/J.jpg

A jewelry designer is no stranger to jewelry re-design. I adore semi - precious stones, and love to wear the stones strung simply, without any other inclusions.  About 4 years ago, my husband bought me a string of large sand stones, and also malachite. Months ago, while visiting a friend, her baby just hung on to my sandstone necklace and it broke..  I kept it for a while wondering whether to re-string it or go for a re-design...  When I came across these lovely German silver beads with a filigree design, the decision became easier..! So here are my simple sandstone beads re-designed to a more glamorous avatar....

J-Jewelry re-designed

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy