Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

G - Goodwill : Liebster Award. - 04/08/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zwYj9-KkbE4/UWD-qa8zBDI/AAAAAAAAAaw/g_uCd_Fj-ec/s1600/G.jpg

Goodwill is important for a blog and the blogger. It manifests in many ways, as a dedicated following.. personally for me, the comments that I receive for my posts are the best way. Even if it is a two word comment, when I see comments, it helps me feel inspired, and urges me to do better ... Another way is to be given an AWARD .! I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award from the blog Views of an Optimist.  A big THANK YOU..for that !! The Liebster Award has gone through quite a transformation, as it has been passed down... Almost all blogs have asked the link back, while I have been asked not to... !! It is said that it stands for everything encouraging and nice for budding blogs... So apt for mine !! The rules are as follows .... After a lot of searching, this is the conclusion I arrived at ..The main idea of the Liebster Blog Award appears to be an attempt to offer public recognition to relatively new and unknown bloggers and blogs... These are the Rules nominees are supposed to follow: 1. The Liebster is given to bloggers  who have less that 200 followers. 2. Each blogger should post eleven facts about himself or herself. 3. Each blogger should answer the eleven   questions   that are asked by the person doing the nominating. (I reduced this number)  4. Choose eleven new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post. 5. Create eleven new questions for your nominees. 6. Go back to their pages and tell them they have ...

G - Goodwill : Liebster Award.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy