Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

B - Beaded Flower Pendant - 04/02/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zFo4jA9CZ3s/UVkEkPmaFAI/AAAAAAAAAXg/WytCWFjycCQ/s1600/B.jpg

I have decided not to have a theme as such, for the A-Z challenge, but keep posting on schedule, and in a better organised manner. So this is another post with a tutorial link to You tube. This was posted as Spring flower Earrings, How To . ..by Tsummerlee. The link to the video is HERE . I got some lovely tear drop shaped  Blue sand stones as a gift, from my younger sis-in-law and I had an outfit to match. But I did not want to add a lot of new beads , other than a few seed beads. I am very partial to semi precious stones and love to let the beauty of the stones shine through. So, I managed to get some small beads of the same stone. And then with the help of the tutorial, I made a pendant . I used seed beads in black, amber and silver, and a few tiny amber crystals . I paired this with simple dull - gold hoops, .. But am planning to make a pair of earrings soon.. 

B - Beaded Flower Pendant

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy