Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Creativity for last week - 03/25/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4BbCRzBPAms/UVCXpmMrchI/AAAAAAAAAIk/3SITW3RXITk/s320/005.JPG

Good Morning fellow bloggers, I hope it has been a creative week for you. I completed a piece for a challenge On Inspiration Ave Weekly, but lost track of time and didn't get it posted in time for the deadline. I need to focus more on meeting the deadlines, I usually complete the pieces in time, but seem to miss posting them. I did something different this week, I went to one of those paint on canvas venues that are popping up everywhere in our area. My piece was Umbrella Lady which I will post later as I did no like her legs so I am trying to redo them. This is my first large piece on canvas, it was fun and can't wait to go back to do more. I am posting my piece for the Hometown challenge. I am working on a piece for the Creative Everyday Challenge with the theme being black/white. I should be able to post that one soon. I would really like to see fellow journaler's creations, please feel free to post them. Also would love comments and feedback regarding my pieces. I believe sharing feedback only helps me to get better as I go along. Everyone have a great week and feel inspired to be creative.

Creativity for last week

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy